Langsung ke konten utama

English Drama full of Suspense


That Rich Person is My Daughter
By Balqist Hamada

Once upon a time, in a small village, lived a young happy couple, Jeffri and Jennie. Their house was next to Mr. Samiun’s house. Mr. Samiun is poor. He hates Jeffri and Jennie so much because they were so rich and happy. They had a big house, a beautiful garden and some luxurious cars. While Mr. Samiun just had an old motorcycle. He was depressed because he lived alone in his ugly house. He was left by his wife and his daughter a long time ago.
One day, Jennie met Mr. Samiun on the way her home, then she greeted Mr. Samiun.
Jennie              : “Assalamualaikum, Mr. Samiun, how do you do?”
Then Mr. Samiun just passed by without answering her greeting. Jennie thought, maybe Mr. Samiun did not hear her voice.

On the next day, Mr. Samiun past Jennie and Jeffri’s house. In that time, Jennie called Mr. Samiun’s name and asked him to come by for a while.
Jennie              : “Hey, Mr. Samiun! Come here for a while, I have something for you!”
Mr. Samiun     : (with cynical face) “No thanks. I am in rush.”
(He taked to himself, “what do you want me to know? Your beautiful house? Your luxurious cars? Hmh, I don’t want to see it.”)
Mr. Samiun always thought that Jennie wanted him to know how glamour her life is. He thought that every rich person has that kind of attitude and so did Jennie. Whereas, actually Jennie wanted to give some oranges to Mr. Samiun because she just harvested it from her garden. She felt strange with Mr. Samiun’s attitude. She thought about it hardly. She would tell about it when her husband came.
(Jeffri come)
Jeffri                : (knocking the door) “Assalamualaikum, honey. I am home.”
Jennie              : (open the door) “Waalaikum salam, honey” (kiss her husband’s hand)
“How was your day?”
Jeffri                : “Oh, it is great! The presentation runs smoothly”
Jennie              : “Alhamdulillah, I am happy to hear that.” (Still thinking about Mr.Samiun’s attitude)
Jeffri                : “What happened to you? Is there anything that make you sad?”
Jennie              : “Mmm.., ya, actually I just wonder about Mr. Samiun’s attitude toward me. He seems like he does not like me at all. He did not answer my salam, did not want to come by to our house. What happened to me? Did I make mistake? Why he treats me like that”
Jeffrie              : “Oh, Honey, calm down. Never think like that anymore. Maybe that is one of his character. She does not like talk much with new neighbor.”
Jennie              : “Oh okay. Thanks honey for reminding me”

One day, Jennie and Jeffri had a thanksgiving in their house. Every people in the village was invited. However, Mr. Samiun did not come because he was so jealous with them. Jennie was aware about Mr. Samiun’s absence and discussed it to her husband.
Jennie               : “Look, Mr. Samiun did not come! Whereas his house is next to ours. He seems like does not like to be our neighbor.”
Jeffri                : “mmm yah.. I am aware now.”

In the middle of the night, Jeffri awakened because there was a voice of spray paint in her garden. When he looked at the window, he found Mr. Samiun spraying Jeffri’s car with spray paint. Actuallly he got mad, but he muffled it because he did not want to make this problem bigger.

In the next morning, when Jennie was watering the garden, she found that her husband’s car was messed. She was shock and called her husband.
Jennie              : “Honey.. honey, come on, your car… your car..!!” (Shouting)
Jeffri                : (calmly) “What? Oh, that’s fine. Maybe it was just a child did it.”
Jennie              : “But honey.. (very worry). We have to find out the one who did this.”
Jeffri                : “Oh wowowow.. just relax. It is just a car. It is ok. I can recolor it.”

Knowing that, Mr. Samiun was getting angry because his main purpose was to make them mad. Then, he had a new strategy to make them have a bad reputation in society.
On the next day, when Jennie went to the market, everyone was looking at her. They seemed like gossiping her. Then, Jennie asked to Marlin, her friend who is one of the seller in that market.
Jennie              : “Marlin, I feel so weird to be here. Everyone seems like gossiping me. Do you realize that?”
Marlin              : “Mmmm., sorry Jennie. There is a rumor spread that actually you are rich because you have tuyul in your house and every Saturday night you go to paranormal too get the wealth. Is it true?”
Jennie              : “What? How dare you are speak like that to me? I never use tuyul to get wealth. I get all oh my stuff because i and my husband work hard!” (Shouting)
Marlin              : “Sssh.., ok, ok, calm down. Actually I do not believe it too. However, that is the rumor that spresad. I heard it from Charlie.”
Jennie              : “Who is Charlie?”
Marlin              : “Charlie is a butcher. His stall is in front of market.”
“Jennie..!! wait, where you want to go?!!”
Jennie              : “I have to find Charlie.”

(Arrived at Charlie’s stall)
Jennie              : “Excuse me, are you Charlie?”
Charlie             : “Yes, Madam. Do you want to buy a piece of meat?”
Jennie                : “How dare you are! You have spread a rumor about me and you act like there is nothing happened?”
Charlie             : “No, Madam. It is not me who spread it. Mr. Samiun said that to me.”
Jennie              : “What?? Oh, so sorry.”

Knowing that, Jennie was really upset. She overthink about what is exactly her mistake to Mr. Samiun until he made that rumor. Then, she went home and asked his husband to clarify this matter with Mr. Samiun. They then went to Mr. Samiun’s house.
Jeffri                : (Knocking the door) “Assalamualaikum, Mr. Samiun..”
Jennie              : Come on Mr. Samiun. We have something to talk! I know you are inside.”
Jeffri                : “Hey, you have to be polite.”
Jennie              : “No more polite to impolite person.” (Knocking the door hardly)
(Mr. Samiun finally opened the door.)
Mr. Samiun     : “Oh, the rich neighbor come to my house! I guess you do not want to enter my ugly house, so let us finish it here! What do you want?”
Jeffri                : “Sorry, Mr. Samiun for annoying you. We just want to ask, is that you who made the rumor about us? The rumor that say we have tuyul to get rich.”
Jennie              : “Why do you do that? Why you are so rude to us? What is our mistake?”
Mr. Samiun    : “Yes, Why? I am the person who spreads that rumor. It is true right? I can see it! You never go to mosque to pray together, never join recitation every Saturday night, but you are so damn rich. How can you get the wealth, unless you play with black magic?”
Jeffri                : “Astaghfirullah, in the name of God, I truly never do that thing!”
Mr. Samiun    : “Now what? You want to proof that you are a good person, while I am just an old lonely man who is jealous with your wealth?” what else? Do you think after this incident, I will ask apologize to you and finally will beg for your money? Ha ha ha, Sorry, I am not that kind of person.”
Jennie              : “Why, Mr. Samiun? I thought you can be my father here. Really, I truly want to have a family in this small village. We are neighbor, we need each other. You are not supposed to do bad thing to your neighbor. Maybe you do not need our help right now, but later when you are sick? Who is going to take care of you unless your neighbor? You are alone here.” (Crying a lot)
Mr. Samiun    : (felt touched with Jennie’s words. Then he starts to think) “Ya, I am sorry. I was so jealous with your happiness. You are rich, you love each other, you have a lovely family. While I am? I am just an old person who will live in poverty forever.”
(He stopped talking and staring at Jennie’s hand)
“Wait, what is that in your hand?” (Pointing at Jennie’s hand)
Jennie              : “What? This one? This is my birthmark, why?”
Mr. Samiun     : “No way, you back!” (Feeling shock)
Jeffri                : “What happens, Mr. Sam?”
Mr. Samiun    : “I have a daughter who was brought by her mama away. I never met her again since that time. I really remember that she has a birthmark like this one.”
Jennie              : “So, are you.., are you..??? Are you my papa? Before my mom dead. She asked me to go to this village to find my papa. Is that you, Mr. Samiun?”
Mr. Samiun    : “Oh my god, thank god! You just give my treasure back to me!” (hugged Jennie with crying)

Then, since that day, there is no more argument between them because actually they are a family that is separated for long time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengertian, Syarat, dan Metode Tahammul wal Ada'

Pengertian Tahammul wa al-Ada’           Tahammul adalah menerima dan mendengar suatu periwayatan hadits dari seorang guru dengan menggunakan beberapa metode penerimaan hadits.[1] Muhammad ‘Ajaj al-Khatib memberikan defenisi dengan kegiatan menerima dan mendengar hadits.[2] Jadi tahammul adalah proses menerima periwayatan sebuah hadits dari seorang guru dengan metode-metode tertentu. Al-‘Ada adalah kegiatan meriwayatkan dan menyampaikan hadits.[3] Menurut Nuruddin ‘Itr adalah menyampaikan atau meriwayatkan hadits kepada orang lain.[4] Jadi al-‘ada adalah proses menyampaikan dan meriwayatkan hadits. At-Tahammulal-Hadist        Menurut bahasa tahammul merupakan masdar dari fi’il madli tahmmala ( ﺗَﺤَﻤَّﻞَ - ﻳَﺘَﺤَﻤَّﻞُ - ﺗَﺤَﻤُﻼ ) yang berarti menanggung , membawa, atau biasa diterjemahkan dengan menerima. Berarti tahammul al-hadits menurut bahasa adalah menerima hadits atau menanggung hadits. Sedangkan tahammul al-hadits menurut istilah ulama ahli hadits, sebagaima

MAKALAH Hadits menurut segi kuantitas rawi (Mutawatir dan Ahad); segi kualitas Rawi (Shahih, Hasan dan Dhaif) LENGKAP

BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1      Latar Belakang Seperti yang telah diketahui, hadits diyakini sebagai sumber ajaran Islam setelah kitab suci Al-Quran. Hadits merupakan segala sesuatu yang bersumber dari Nabi Muhammad SAW. baik berupa ucapan, perbuatan maupun ketetapan yang berhubungan dengan hukum dan ketentuan Allah yang disyari’atkan kepada manusia. Selain itu, hadits juga dibutuhkan manusia untuk mengetahui inti-inti ajaran dalam Al-Quran. Jika ayat-ayat dalam Al-Quran mutlak kebenarannya, berbeda dengan hadits yang bisa saja belum jelas periwayatannya, hadits tersebut benar berasal dari Nabi Muhammad SAW. atau bukan. Ditinjau dari segi kuantitasnya, hadits dibagi menjadi mutawatir dan ahad. Sedangkan ditinjau dari segi kualitasnya, hadits terbagi menjadi dua yaitu, hadits Maqbul (hadits yang dapat diterima sebagai dalil) dan hadits Mardud (hadits yang tertolak sebagai dalil). Hadits Maqbul terbagi menjadi dua yaitu hadits Shahih dan Hasan, sedangkan yang termasuk dalam ha

Language Varieties (Dialect, Styles, Slang word, Registers)

Language Varieties Group 6 Rizal Fachtur Hidayat (16320017) Balqist Hamada (16320021) Sheni Diah Safitri (16320052) Dhimas Muhammad I. J. (16320053) Yoshi Nur Rahmawati (16320096) Nikma Hidayatul Khasanah (16320101) Audy Oktaviani A. I. (16320140) Roby Inwanuddin Affandi (16320220) Wahida Camelia (16320228) Language Varieties Language varies from one social group to another social group, from one situation to another situation, and from one place to another place. Variation shows that every speaker does not speak the same way all the time. Language varieties indicate that the speakers are distinct from members of other groups (Finegan, 2008) . Language variety that signifies particular situations of use is called registers, it is appropriate for use in particular speech situations. There are some examples of language variations that are of interest to linguist according to   (Akmajian, 1998) , lingua francas, pidgins, creoles, jargon, sl